Thursday, August 25, 2011

end of summer nails

Summer is pretty much over :( so sad. So for the final week I decided to do sunsets & palm trees on my nails. I got the idea from a youtube video, I don't remember which one exactly because I watched a lot to see all the different methods, but if you search it you can find a few to work from. This was my 1st time using a sponge & I'm not entirely sure if I did it right but oh well, I know for next time! :) I didn't really like them at first but now i love them!

I used Zoya Phoebe, then sponged on Zoya Katy(:D), & then sponged Pure Ice New Lilac over Katy. Then i put on a little bit of Milani Dreamy Creme & a touch of wet 'n wild glitter. Then for the palm trees I used a Milani Nail Art Brush. My top coat is a strengthener because I have weak nails.


For right now I'm working backwards from what I have posted on my facebook, and I take my pictures with my phone and the pics aren't that great but you can still see the design pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment