Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Essie Lady Like

I don't know what came over me to buy this. I thought it was a purple I guess. I don't know, sometimes I have color problems it seems. But before you take this post negatively(I'll admit it is sounding like it) I suppose I should say that I actually like this color. Surprising!

Essie Lady Like is a neutral which is why I don't know why I bought it. I'm not usually one to wear neutrals because I am literally the whitest white person ever. I gravitate towards bright colors and I'll admit I wasn't even going to put this color on. My friend technically picked it when I gave her a few options for what I should put on my nails.

Anywho, I put one coat of this on my nails, and again I will admit I almost took it off after the first finger. After the first coat was on I was like 'I need to do something to this so I'll like it'. So glitter it was! After the second coat I put a coat of Wet n' Wild Hallucinate over it. And just like that I actually liked the color! It's amazing what glitter can do!

I couldn't get a decent pic of the glitter from my phone and I would use the camera but the batteries were dead and I couldn't find the batteries. But I do have a pic of just Lady Like. Even after a few days I still like this color. It's really growing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment