Sunday, December 11, 2011

25 Days of Xmas Nails Day 11

I just did something simple today since yesterday's was kind of complicated. I got a couple more Zoya's around Thanksgiving but they weren't really christmas-y so I haven't used them. It was so hard going into my tackle box everyday and seeing them and not being able to use them. I used one yesterday on my Snow Miser nails (Danii the purple) and so today I was like 'You know what? I really wanna use my other color so I'm just going to. Who cares if it's not very Christmas-y?!' Surprisingly, I don't know if it's just me but the color actually kinda looks Christmas-y to me. I added a wreath on the ring finger to tie it all into the Christmas theme.

The color is evangline and it is darker in person. It is also sparklie so that is always a plus. Every girl loves sparkles right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment