Sunday, September 23, 2012

Swatch It Saturday-Sinful Colors Paradise

I am so mad at myself. I totally meant to post this way earlier than now but was invited to go apple picking with my friends so I forgot. I just remembered after looking at my nails. So anywho, I used Sinful Colors Paradise in my mani from earlier this week and swatched it before I covered it. I didn't clean off my fingers before the pic because I knew I'd be making more of a mess right after. I'm a big fan of Sinful Colors polishes(yes I'm aware of the stealing of blogger's photos which is a big no no bad Sinful colors!). Paradise didn't disappoint and went on great with nothing more than just a minor user error of hitting a nail while it was still wet(hate when I do that) but I fixed it so no biggy :). This was the standard two coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment