Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sinful Open Seas

A few weeks ago now I broke a nail so I clipped them all and decided I was going to do some swatches/reviews. I wanted to use a color I hadn't used yet so I went with Sinful Colors Open Seas. Great color! I love it! It's a great fall green. Although, it was a little weird. I don't know if it was just me or not but it seemed like the color changed. It would be green one time and then the next time you looked at it it looked blue, and the pictures didn't help. A took so many pictures and none of them captured the right color.

The polish went on nice and it only took the standard two coats for full coverage. Here are two pics that hopefully can give you an idea of what the color looks like:

This one looked too blue to me. In person the color is more green like in the next picture.

This pic is a tad blurry but it shows the green of the color.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've seen this particular Sinful, but I'm going to be on the lookout for it now! I really like Sinfuls!

    ReplyDelete