Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Nails

So I did these a few weeks ago. I don't know why I did them so early but I guess it's kind of a good thing because now I have something to add here. :)

A candy corn, tombstone, frankenstein(the color that doesn't photo right. in person it is more green.), spider web, and jack-o-latern. This was also the first time I used Zoya Kimmy which was a little weird color wise here but in my Blue's clues nails it was normal so I don't know what was wrong with me.

Here are the webcam pics of my friend's Halloween nails:
 Black with orange tips, frankenstein with a different green, and a candy corn.

This one's a little far away but it's a jack-o-latern that I kinda messed up so it's a vampire jack-o-lantern, candy corn, frankenstein, a mummy made with toilet paper, and a ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment