Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Polish from Rue 21

I went to Rue 21 with a friend and was only going to go along for the ride but as soon as I saw polish that plan went out the window lol. They have crackles and regular polish(mostly neons) and also those polishes with the 3 different colors in one bottle that I still can't figure out lol. They even had a few of those scented polishes that I have yet to try because I'm skeptical of them but maybe one day lol. They were 2 for $5 so naturally I was like I must get a bunch lol. Or as my friend would say "That's a steal!" Not the best thing to shout in a store when you're a teenager LOL but I assure you we paid for everything. I even used a gift card I got at after prom last year so technically I got them for free. And I still have money left on my card($4.51) win!

Anywho, back to the polish. I ended up only buying 4 but I already find myself wishing I got more. Maybe I'll convince my mom to go shopping since we haven't in a while ;). The polishes don't have names which is a bummer but oh well :/. They're still pretty :).


No comments:

Post a Comment