Thursday, June 28, 2012

Essie Lilacism

This is what I have on my nails right now, and have for a few days with no top coat i might add, and it still looks like new. Minus one little chip in the corner of my right pointer that happened in the shower, no biggy. This is a weird color, pretty, but weird lol. I probably should've known when the bottle color and the little swatch color thing at the store didn't match up, but the color was pretty and I had a coupon so it was coming home with me. It looks like a light blue in the bottle which confused me knowing that it was called Lilacism and should've been more purple. However, on my nails it looks like a light blueish gray, maybe even a very light purple that looks blue. Either way, I look at my nails and for some reason think dolphin or even elephant. LOL I don't know, I'm weird.

I went shopping yesterday and got more polish, plus I have some from other times that I haven't added here that I will after this. I was at Payless with my mom and the lady working there noticed my nails and made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I didn't even go all fancy with these which I planned to do so that's why I didn't do a top coat, but I never did lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment