Thursday, June 28, 2012

OPI A Lit-Teal Bit of Love

This was on my nails last week and I meant to add this post earlier but was busy gathering all my polish to make a list. I have a few more posts to add after this one and then here's hoping i can figure out how to add my polish stash list to the blog *crosses fingers*.

Anywho, this is somewhat of a swatch for OPI's A Lit-Teal Bit of Love. The bottle is shaped weird and I was having issues finding a way to hold it and get an accurate color picture, so I just took one without it. This was a really sparkly dark blue color, which I love, and somehow reminded me of Wet N' Wild's Teal of Fortune. I'm not entirely sure why because I believe they are different but maybe one of these days I'll do a comparison.

The flash & the dark color really accentuate my albino-ness lol

No comments:

Post a Comment