Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sinful Colors Dream On

Hey :) I'm slowly using all my new polishes and decided to use Sinful Colors Dream On and swatch it. While at Rite Aid both my mom and I were drawn to this color. Everything we picked up we put next to Dream On to see what they looked like together lol then my mom just picked it up and put it in our basket. Talk about score! Purple is my favorite color yet my camera seems to hate it :/. Don't worry though I kind of got the right color. It's just a tad darker in real life than in the photo.

I don't know if it was just my base coat or if it was the polish but it kind of went on funny. It wasn't the most even coat but maybe I'll just have to do some experimenting? It also was quick drying which is a plus in my book and dried matte. I used three thin coats because I wasn't fully satisfied with how it looked streak wise. The extra coat seemed to do the trick :). Then I put a top coat cause I wanted shine.

I actually really love Sinful Colors. They always seem to make me stare at my nails you know? In the case of Dream On once I put it on my nails I thought it might be a bit dark for my albino skin tone, but as soon as I started typing on my laptop weirdly enough lol, I loved it! It's an awesome color from an awesome company and I look forward to definitely buying more. Seriously, my mom is buying a few colors every time we go shopping it's actually quite funny.

I'm really not a one color kind of girl anymore so I turned the ring finger into a glittery accent nail using Pure Ice Beware :).


No comments:

Post a Comment