Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Cousin's Basketball Game

So today my little cousin has a basketball game and I'm going to cheer her on! From the Facebook posts it seems like they win a lot so I'm really excited to watch. I did nails for the fall when she played volleyball so maybe I'll post those sometime too even though it's not volleyball season anymore. Anywho, her school colors are green and white and I decided I wanted to whip out my new Zoya Pixie's that I got for Christmas. I used Zoya Chita(you have no idea how much I was lemming for her so gorgeous!) and Zoya Godiva as an accent. Sitting here typing this post I probably could've used Dhara too for the basketball but I didn't really want the basketball to be textured. I also used Zoya Skylar(my cousin's name) to write her number and Zoya Angelina on the basketball nail along with NYC Color Time Square Tangerine and Sally Hansen Boca Mocha.


No comments:

Post a Comment