Thursday, January 30, 2014

Zoya Zebra Nails

My mom bought this awesome wrapping paper from Home Goods last June that's sparkly Zebra print and I used it to wrap my friend's Christmas gifts. Festive I know, but that's just how awesome this paper is! Well it is kind of hard to work with, but I digress. Anywho, I have some paper leftover and the roll is still in my room. I look at it all the time it's just so pretty!

As you know by now I got Dahlia in the last Zoya promo, and last night I had such a cartoon lightbulb moment. Dahlia is the PERFECT sparkly black to recreate the Zebra wrapping paper on my nails! Of course I also needed color cause I'm just that girl. Sparkles and color everywhere! I bought a new pair of jeans at Rue 21 the other day that are kind of cranberry colored, super fun! I plan on wearing them Friday so I went looking in my stash for a color to match. Zoya Areej was the closest, though a bit more purple than cranberry I admit. And then I thought how cute? Zoya Areej was my very first Zoya that started my addiction and here I was using it in a mani with one of my newest Zoyas. The zebra print's not perfect but I still think it's cute and it seriously is a perfect match to the wrapping paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment