Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another French Nail Variation :D

Ok so I knew I wanted to do another french nail variation but I had a little trouble getting some inspiration. I spent a good 2 hours on google images & youtube looking at pictures & no spark. My friend suggested fall & i thought of a really cool idea, only it wasn't the right time for it. It has to be later on in the season for it to work so look forward to that! Finally, getting iritated that I couldn't think of anything and feeling pressured because i had to be somewhere in little over an hour, I just went at it. Somehow I just let my hand draw whatever it wanted on my nails.
Here's what came of it:


I used Pure Ice Superstar, the pink from the Sally Hansen french nail kit, L.A. Color Art Deco brush in silver & Sally Hansen nail art pen in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment