Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School

Ok so this week everyone went back to school...well not me, but it's a long story. Anywho, I saw a picture of back to school nails on facebook(I think there was/is? a contest to win something I just follow so many nail things I can't remember what one it was on) and thought that would be perfect for this weeks nails. My nails chipped so bad in the shower there was no way I could go to bed with them so bad, so at 1am I sat down and did my nails. One hour later my nails were done.
 So I did a ruler, blue lined paper(inside joke), a pencil, an alarm clock that I couldn't get to photo that great, & the stereotypical red apple. I used Milani holo 510, Pure Ice Super Star, Wet 'n' Wild Tweetie, Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Pink Petal Glitter, Zoya Angelina, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen black, Claire's 2 way nail art pen/brush green, 10 Chocolate Kiss, and L.A. Color Art Deco red & white.

No comments:

Post a Comment