Wednesday, August 8, 2012

L'Oreal Penthouse Pink and Essie Mink Muffs polka dots

My camera hated L'Oreal Penthouse Pink so much I don't know why! It didn't want to show the actual color no matter how many different things I tried. It's such a pretty light pink though :). I'll have to do a swatch sometime cause two nails are not enough. I originally was going to use Pure Ice Kiss Me Here instead of Mink Muffs, but it came out looking more green than gray on my nail. Weird cause I don't remember it being like that before & it still looks perfectly gray in the bottle lol maybe it was just my eyes again? So anywho, then I decided to use Essie Mink Muffs instead. A color I knew I loved. I also set out to do stripes as an accent nail but that didn't work out so great because me and tape don't work out and my freehanded stripes were horrible too. Didn't have the right tool for the job. So I settled for polka dots. I showed my mom my nails and she thought they looked like a baby shower nail so I'd say keep that in mind for the next time you go to a baby shower. I used pink but you could use a light blue or maybe even a light green. I'm not so sure out a yellow though it could look good but I'd be willing to bet that a light purple would look pretty. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment