Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday!

Wishlist Wednesday's will happen when I get new polishes that are on my wishlist which you can read at the top of this page. I went shopping today because I had some coupons that were about to expire and ended up picking up a few extras(no surprise lol). I got NYC Color Battery Park Purple, Essie Go Overboard, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Frutti Petutie, and also Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Kook-A-Mango and NYC Color Long Wearing Classic Coral Creme which were not on my wishlist originally.

Oh! and also the rite aid that I've been going to lately is getting remodeled next week so a lot of stuff will be reduced to make it easier to move around(AWESOME!). The rite aid closer to my house is trying to expand so if/whenever that happens I will be a happy camper! more room for polish please! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment